FrissonScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to FrissonScape.

HomeXatGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What is happening?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pwns
Noobie
Noobie

What is happening? Empty
PostSubject: What is happening?   What is happening? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2016 3:10 pm

Is the server coming to a stop or is Joel getting everything ready?
Back to top Go down
Joel
Owner
Owner

What is happening? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is happening?   What is happening? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2016 7:36 pm

i need help with it man i just dont have the time to maintain it thats all i have virtualbox and a computer set up on there that i can run the server on so ppl can connect to it thru teamviewer to controll the server its just whos going to help me is the problem.. add me on fb or sumthing so we can talk easyer

https://www.facebook.com/joel.woodcock.1238
i need to get skype maybe.. idk
Back to top Go down
http://www.frissonscape.net
Thomas
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Thomas

What is happening? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is happening?   What is happening? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2016 11:35 pm

Yeah I think you need to get skype Joel much better knowing when you're online ect
Back to top Go down
Pwns
Noobie
Noobie

What is happening? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is happening?   What is happening? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 09, 2017 8:55 am

Is this server ever coming back? I would probably be able to help keep this server running online
Back to top Go down
Thomas
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Thomas

What is happening? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is happening?   What is happening? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 09, 2017 9:15 am

Yeah I could definitely help out with anything needed. Was an awesome server. Reckon we should give it a go Joel
Back to top Go down
Pwns
Noobie
Noobie

What is happening? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is happening?   What is happening? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 8:38 am

Thomas wrote:
Yeah I could definitely help out with anything needed. Was an awesome server. Reckon we should give it a go Joel

Hey, Thomas, it has been awhile.

I absolutely loved this server, every minute was fun. I really miss and do wish this could server come running up again. If you decide to start it up again, let me know if you guys need help with anything.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What is happening? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is happening?   What is happening? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is happening?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FrissonScape :: Community :: General Discussion-
Jump to: