FrissonScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to FrissonScape.

HomeXatGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Frissonscape is back!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Thomas
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Thomas

Frissonscape is back! Empty
PostSubject: Frissonscape is back!   Frissonscape is back! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2016 10:18 am

Hey Team,

Last night joel made it possible for other people to connect to the frissonscape server meaning that we will be able to play! Frissonscape is back! Screen10

Though obviously we wont have a wide number of players yet it the game still has some creases that we need to iron out to make it better. So we are looking for some players that will be able to come on and play and find bugs. We are also wanting to gauge how many players will want to play the server and see if its worth hosting. Joel will be able to release a client soon if enough people are keen to play

Cheers Thomas
Back to top Go down
Pwns
Noobie
Noobie

PostSubject: Re: Frissonscape is back!   Frissonscape is back! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2016 3:12 pm

How are we able to play? Webclient is not loading for me.
Back to top Go down
Thomas
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Frissonscape is back!   Frissonscape is back! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2016 4:57 pm

Pwns wrote:
How are we able to play? Webclient is not loading for me.

Hey Pwns, last time I talked to Joel this morning he said he will be working on posting a client on the forums. If you want to send me the link to your facebook account I can send you the jar file so you can play sooner than that

Cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frissonscape is back!   Frissonscape is back! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Frissonscape is back!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FrissonScape :: Official :: New Server-
Jump to: